totally broke all aspects of the diet yesterday, but mysteriously woke up hours earlier than 'usual' as well. have i finally caught up on my sleep deprivation (which really didn't exist) or was it the plateful of brownies? i do not know. some notable events of the last few days:
- modelling in JMHH F85
- hanseul coming over (still over!) and us drinking coffee in lots of different places
- and us buying clothes in lots of different places (anthropologie sales...never GOOD but happily thorough)
- me trying to be a nicer person, more consciously and actively than in the past
- lots of interviews in different cities. however my new motivation to find a job is probably to go buy coachella tickets more than anything else. i will not let myself do that unless i am gainfully employed!
- a "90-95% chance" of winning the fulbright to teach english in korea. that doesn't count for the preceding item
- taking exercise classes at the gym which SLAY ME every week